CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Big First Birthday Party!

My first birthday could not have gone any better. I celebrated with family and friends at my house. Dad made some really good food, baked speghetti and homemade chili, garlic bread and a spinch salad (Mediterranean Salad Mix which was Great Grandma Shirley's suggestion and a great one I must say). I wasn't sure when it came time to open presents exactly what I was supposed to do but Dad was there to help me as well as Morgan. Eventually all my friends came to my rescue to assist with the presents. We had a lot of fun playing together. The best part was cake of course! Initally I wasn't really sure what this big blob of a thing was in front of me. My Mom helped by sticking my hand into the frosting and after that I dug right in. I did such a good job of not making a terrible mess and actually getting the cake in my mouth that a quick bath was all it took to clean me up and bet me back to playing with my friends. All in all it was a great day and the best birthday I have ever had. Click on the picture below to view the album of pictures from the party.