We headed north to our friend Paul and Laura's cabin. It's about an hour and a half away in a town called Strawberry. The best part was that the temperature was about 20 degrees cooler and they had lots of pine trees. I had to continue to remind myself over the weekend that I was still in Arizona, I kept thinking I was in Leavenworth WA. There was a resturant in town that was having an OctoberFest Celebration with a DJ so we went and had some German food and while we ate we participated in a game which involved naming songs and the band from the 80's. You earned so many points for responding with the right answer and if you guessed incorrectly the next team got to guess. We had fun trying to recollect songs from the past and the bands. We did get an afternoon of rain while we were there which was a nice change from the 115 degree weather we have been living in. Paul and Laura's place also had an infant swing in the trees left by the prior owners and Brady really enjoyed swinging in it. Its really cute because he gets the giggles when he is swinging. He also had fun climbing in/out and under the tables. We had a wonderful weekend and look forward to doing it again.











